- To help all our church family grow in faith, as they in turn help others to mature as well;
- To train parents in covenant responsibilities to raise Christian children;
- To see many from the local area come in to the church until we have no other option but to plant more churches.
- To make the things of the Lord so foundational that those who come after us can continue on being disciples who make disciples.
“To proclaim Christ as the only way to know God! Then, as a Christian community, to alert everyone we meet, and teach everyone we can, starting with covenant families, all that we know about him, so that, if possible, we may bring every man up to his full maturity in Christ., and so make a difference in this world – beginning locally.
At the heart of this Mission are our “core values” which we’ as a community of God’s people embrace and seek to live by. There are essentially FOUR:
- Spiritual Nourishment
- Loving Service
Values that Move us
These core values will be quietly running in the background of all we do at BPPC, in the hope that God gets more and more glory as people are drawn to Him, His purposes and His pleasure.
- The Bible is our sole authority.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word, and everything we do must be grounded in scripture.
- We believe growth means change, and since God wants to change us we want to grow.
- We live to give as God has given to us, in loving service.
- We believe our time, talents, and treasure are a gift from God; we want to be known for our faithful stewardship and intentional generosity.
- We believe every person matters, and that our oneness in Christ is the way to spiritual health and usefulness.
- For a full statement of our beliefs, including detailed scriptural references, please visit our “What We Believe” page.